Learn more about an Administration Order
What is an Administration Order?
An Administration Order is a way to deal with debt if you have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) or High Court Judgment against you and you cannot pay in full. The debt must be less than £5,000 and you make one payment a month to your local court. The court will divide this money between your creditors.
To be eligible for an Administration Order you need to:
- Owe less than £5,000
- Owe Money to at least 2 creditors
- Prove you can afford regular payments, for example by giving details of your income and expenditure
- Have a County Court or High Court Judgment against you, which you cannot pay in full
Benefits and Considerations of an Administration Order
Benefits of an Administration Order
- One affordable payment to your creditors
- The Administration order is a formal, legal debt solution, your creditors will no longer be able to contact you
- Your home or any assets you may have will not be at risk, however if you have mortgage or rent arrears your mortgage provider or landlord can still take action in respect of these debts
Considerations of an Administration Order
- Payment is taken by an attachment of earnings, so your employer may be made aware
- The Administration order is kept on the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines
- You must have less than £5,000 unsecured debt, 2 creditors and a CCJ to be eligible for the solution
- Will make it very difficult to take further credit
We're here to help people get debt free
At UK Debt Service we specialise in Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs) and help people become debt free.
Our advisors are here to listen and help you understand the options available based on your individual circumstances and see if an IVA is the most appropriate solution.
Start your journey towards a debt free future today and see if you qualify for an IVA.
Debts we can help with
We can help with unsecured debts including the below and more
Council Tax Arrears, HMRC debt & benefits overpayment
Payday loans, bank loans & overdrafts
Credit cards, store cards & catalogues
Bailiff Enforcement & Debt Collector Action
County Court Judgments (CCJs) & Attachment of Earnings
How to get started in three steps
We will guide you every step of the way to help you get back to enjoying life knowing you're in control of your debts
Complete the online form or call us on 0330 320 0827
Talk to the experts
Talk with us so we can understand your circumstances and take you through your options
Make an informed decision
We'll give you all the information you need to make an informed decision
Check if you qualify for an IVA
Start your journey to a debt free future today. Complete the form and one of our expert advisers will call you back.
UK Debt Services specialises in IVAs, but we will always review your circumstances and let you know all debt solutions available so you can make an informed decision.